Vision statement: Educating today's child, for tomorrow's world.
- Provide a safe, secure, encouraging and happy environment
- Every child feels valued, is able to grow in confidence and self-esteem
- Promote values based education
- Promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development so that every child is able to make responsible
decisions,reflect on personal beliefs and have a sense of wonder, awe and curiosity
- Develop an awareness and understanding of individual and cultural differences in our own society
and across the world.
- For pupils to achieve academic excellence from their starting points
- Pupils to be creators of technology
- To provide a 21st century curriculum allowing children to enjoy learning, achieve success;
where mistakes are seen as positive steps to learning
- To involve all learners in the decision making of the school, enabling them to make a positive contribution
now and in the future
- To promote effective working partnerships with parents, carers and the wider community.